When my personal learning is on a roll, I am much less concerned with managing my sources of information. The active questions I'm using are front and center. I'm questioning my questions in the following ways:
- Am I asking the right questions to delve deeper into this domain and not miss the significance of what I'm exploring?
- Am I asking enough questions to cover the range of issues and not dwell excessively on a few narrow facets?
- Am I asking too many questions, scattering my efforts and raising my frustration level?
- Am I developing new questions from patterns I observe in more familiar domains of expertise?
- Am I changing my questions when I realize I'm losing my curiosity by relying on the same old questions?